Anyone who has made, or supported a loved one (family; friends; partner) in making the decision to terminate a pregnancy.
Participation is not exclusive to cis-gendered, heteronormative individuals - every body welcome.
To avoid having any negative content, all content must be vetted by the site administrator prior to being posted. Your work will not be edited, nor censored (profanity welcome). The objective is to keep this a safe space free of hateful messaging.
Be mindful of other people's experiences and include trigger warnings wherever/whenever necessary.
All stories will be confidential, published with no identifying information. As such, please either come up with pseudonyms ( or something as simple as "person X", "place Y").
Once you are satisfied with your story, please submit it through the form on the Contact page.
You will be asked to check "yes" to familiarizing yourself with the Consent process, consenting to having your story published online. This Consent page details your rights as a participant.
Be sure to submit your stories with a title and according to the following:
- No more than 650 words
- Word doc format
- There are many ways you can write a narrative: expressive discourse, poems, parables, etc.
- PDF or jpeg format
- Limit description/blurb to 250 words
- There are many mediums through which you can express yourself visually: photography, illustration, collage, etc.
- Audio: Mp3 format
- Video: URL or HTML embed code format
- Both: Limit description/blurb to 250 words
- There are many ways to capture a story in audio/video form: song, monologue, soundscape, etc.
Again, be as honest, creative, explicit and/or vulnerable as you see fit.
Stories are published every Wednesday. Keep in mind that stories are published in the order that they were received and they get published one at a time. This means that yours may not be published the Wednesday after your submission.